no dates, only justice
I’m kinda proud something I made has been seen by so many people :D
sleeping bijou plushie :’)
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Hey guys, I’m currently taking commissions over on FA! Send me a message over there if you’re interested :)
Even though the winged ones take a lot longer to make, people like them a lot, so I managed to make 10 of them this week~! Along with other designs, of course. Remember, these sell out really fast, so if you want one, better get it now! I upload new designs every few weeks or so (unless I’m hella busy), so if you want to know how to get notified about uploads, or if you have any other questions, read this FAQ here!
Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend~!