I found this gorgeous animated short film, which was directed by Ishida YuYasushi. The stylization and charm reminds me of Studio Ghibli films or anything made by Mamoru Hosoda, the director of Summer Wars and The Girl who Leapt Through Time.
It’s entitled “Paulette’s Chair”, by the way.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
not being at comic con like
|—||my psychology professor (via foxgrl)|